By combining the powers of embroidery AND sublimation you can make some unique, profitable items like printed patches!
1. Print out your digital photo using the Sawgrass SG1000 and Beaver TexPrint sublimation paper
2. Heat press your photo onto a piece of white patch material, then carefully remove the transfer paper.
3. Next you will heat press a piece of Heat Spun to the back of the patch material.
4. Now you will hoop the patch and put it on your embroidery machine. We ordered a thick oval patch border from ColDesi Graphics for this project.
5. Then you will add Heat Seal to the back of the embroidered patch. The Heat Seal is going to give your patch a nice firm feeling and is also going to give you the ability to heat apply your custom patch onto anything.
6. Next you will use the hot knife to cut your patch out and seal the edges at the same time.
7. This patch can now be sold as is OR because we used the heat seal, we can press this onto any garment like jackets, hats, backpacks and more!