Episode 68: Re-Upselling | Making the Most of Current Customers
TAMPA, FLORIDA – 3/5/2018- Custom Apparel Startups this week released Episode # 68 of their popular business startup-podcast.
Explicitly targeting custom apparel businesses, the podcast (now available on STITCHER, iTunes and Google Play) lays out helpful advice that all business owners can follow.
The CAS podcast is hosted by Marc Vila of Colman and Company and Mark Stephenson of ColDesi. The podcast provides detailed advice on sales, marketing and advertising for the custom apparel marketplace, as well as unique insights into specific techniques that work best for these markets.
During this podcast “ Re-Upselling | Making the Most of Current Customers” Marc Vila lays out five unique strategies to up-sell to your existing customers. High-level advice that helps your customer while increasing your sales.
- The Power of The Freebie – Sample on Delivery and Marc Vila’s Thoughts on Reciprocity -Why do they give away samples at the food court?
- How to KNOW Their Business – When you are IN your customers business, then you know what matters to them.
- Understanding Horizontal Marketing – How you can make more in more ways than you ever thought possible, all starting your current customers.
- Finding Out: What Else?– One of our favorite ways to plan expansion and add a few extra dollars to the bottom line while you do it. It’s a good one!
- Next Order Couponing – WHEN and HOW to use discounting to upsell and add to your business.
Startup Business owners can subscribe to the CAS podcast on their website at CustomApparelStartups.com and follow this specific episode #68 here.
About ColDesi, Inc and Colman & Company
ColDesi is best known for the DTG brand direct to garment printers, Avancé Embroidery machines,
Providing a full line of custom apparel creation equipment ColDesi, Inc., recently joined with Pantograms, now boasts a combined 62 years in business. They have helped more than 20,000 clients begin their dreams of expanding or starting their own custom tee sales business.
Colman and Company, the supply arm of ColDesi, and equipment supplier is the world leading distributor of Triton brand HTV. They carry the Digital Heat FX Custom T-Shirt Transfer Printers as well as Graphtec Vinyl Cutters and Hotronix Heat Presses.
The ColDesi group is a family-owned group of companies with over 60 employees, and offices in Tampa and New Jersey. To learn more about ColDesi, or Custom Apparel Startups, call 877-793-3278 or visit them on the web at https://coldesi.com/
SOURCE: ColDesi, Inc.
Like what you see?
Choose to subscribe below and we'll keep you up to date with Success Stories, Business Tips especially for apparel decorators and our special pricing deals.