WATCH A DEMO
The Best Commercial Embroidery Machine for the Dollar
If you are in the market for a real, commercial industrial product that has what you need to power your new business but doesn’t use up all your capital for investment, the Avancé is the right choice!
ColDesi has brought its decades of experience in the industry onto the first problem any entrepreneur evaluating a new business:
“How much should I spend on equipment?”
That balance between cost and quality is key when you’re just starting out. After all, you MUST hold on to some operating capital, but can’t afford to buy a machine that’s underpowered, or doesn’t have the features you need to actually make money.
When it comes to commercial embroidery systems for embroidery work, you can spend too little and get a consumer unit that isn’t built to stand up to the rigors of daily use or spend tens of thousands of dollars for equipment that is more than your business needs.
ColDesi has the answer! The Avancé line has all the features you’ll need, all the accessories you’ll need, the software you’ll need and the training and support to make sure you’re successful. We’re so sure this product is the right answer for you that we offer a GUARANTEED TRADE UP FOR 2 YEARS from a 1501C Single Head Commercial Embroidery Machine to a 4 or 6 head.
There are few things more discouraging than landing that first BIG customer account, having a deadline, then reaching for the hoop or thread or needles you need to DO the job… and it’s not there!
That’s why ColDesi put together such a complete bundle of accessories and supplies for this product set. It’s everything we could think of that you might need for your custom apparel business to hit the ground running. We even provide the price list for embroidery costs and knowing how much to charge for embroidery
There’s a full list of what’s included with the single head machine here: Avance 1501C Package, but here’s a quick list:
- 11 Hoops
- Heavy-Duty Metal Rolling Stand
- 4,000 FREE Embroidery Designs
- Support Videos
- Online Training for your Commercial Embroidery Machine
- Digitizing Software
- Ability to Sew Caps
- Commercial Embroidery Machine Classroom Training
- 2 Years Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Warranty on Major Components
If you’d like to read more about the Avancé, please visit: avance-emb.com
There are 3 great options for expanding or starting your business with multi-head commercial embroidery machines:
- Just add another 1501! Because you can network the Avancé professional systems together, when you add a 2nd machine it’s like having a 2 head, add 4 machines and you have a 4 head, etc.
- Avancé 1504 – a 4 head commercial embroidery machine that comes with the ability to sew on caps and flats, an amazing amount of memory for storing customer jobs and the kind of support you’ll need to keep a larger operation running.
- Avancé 1506C – the 6 head multi-head options give you everything you’d expect; a 5 year warranty, free training and technical support and all the hoops and supplies you need to start.