TAMPA, FLORIDA, 05/06/2021 – ColDesi announces the addition of the UNINET IColor 560 to their DigitalHeat FX System Lineup. Also available for direct purchase on their supply division website, Colman and Company.
The UNINET IColor 560 is the latest technology in white toner-based digital transfer printers. This printer features white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass for transfer production of apparel, textile, hard surfaces, and more.
The DigitalHeat FX System by ColDesi combines the power of the IColor 560 White Toner Printer with EZ Peel Transfer Paper and the Print Optimizer Software. That combination sets this bundle apart and coupled with the included online training course, give the new user the greatest chance for success.
New Product Highlights:
- Exclusive white overprint and underprint capabilities in a single pass.
- Gold and Silver optional toner upgrade kits available.
- IColor White Toner Higher Yield cartridge capacity of 7,000 pages extending print cycles and considerably reducing printing costs.
- Cutting-edge technology to produce digital transfers in a fast, and efficient fashion to be pressed onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textile and hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylics, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather, and more.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software sofware included for oversized images like tabloid and greater.
- Exceptional 2400 dpi resolution vs. the competition.
- Includes All-in-one five toner cartridges & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridge kits, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
“The UNINET IColor 560 t-shirt printer is the definition of a “workhorse” for any startup,” said Mark Stephenson, Director of Marketing. “This is also a great machine for t-shirt printers who want to add hard surfaces to their business OR those in the promotional goods market wanting to add t-shirts to their inventory.”
The Company also indicated that the IColor 560 would be included in future bundles with other equipment – like one with the Avance embroidery machine, so customers can both embroider and offer custom t-shirts, mugs, signs and more.
Customers can also conveniently purchase white toner printing supplies, like toners and transfer paper as well as a large selection of blanks directly on Colman and Company.
The company added that not only are customers getting the ColDesi Advantage of world-class training and support, they will also get special incentives as part of their highly popular rewards program.
Colman and Company’s reward program, ColDesi+ Rewards, gives customers points every time they shop. These points can be redeemed for a variety of coupons and free items.
“That’s the strength of ColDesi” reported Marc Vila, Director of Marketing for Colman and Company. “People are growing their businesses by offering more things; embroidery, dtg prints, uv printing, white toner transfers, and sublimation. You can get all that in one place now with ColDesi.com and find all the supplies and blanks you need on our supply division website colmanandcompany.com.”
To learn more about the UNINET IColor 560 and the DigitalHeat FX System, visit https://colmanandcompany.com/Digital_Heat_FX_i560.html.
More about ColDesi, Inc.
Since it’s inception, ColDesi has become the go-to place for customization equipment of all kinds. It has established industry-leading online training, advanced technical support, and service and brought several unique products to the market.
ColDesi also sells and supports the highly successful DTG™ brand of printers, the Epson F2100 DTG Printer, Roland BN-20 Print Cut system and the Sawgrass line of sublimation printers.
To find out more about any of the products or brands represented by ColDesi, Inc. call 877-793-3278 or find them on the internet at coldesi.com