TAMPA, FLORIDA, 08/13/2020 –
Custom Apparel Startups, presented by ColDesi, announces new updates to their popular T-Shirt Business – Online Training Course.
The T-Shirt Business course is designed to get people started down a path to a successful business.
“There’s really nothing like this course,” said Director of Marketing & CAS Podcast Host, Mark Stephenson. “Business development, marketing, choosing your niche, getting online, social media – it’s all here.”
Some of the course updates include bonus lessons on best social media practices and graphics tutorials.
With over 31,000 successful businesses launched with the help of ColDesi, they are in a unique position to mentor others.
Other curriculum highlights include:
- How to find an active and PROFITABLE niche market
- Setting up Facebook Business Pages and Uploading Videos
- The Simple Plan – what you need to do to market your product and make money doing it
- Selling Online – See how to set up a Shopify Store
- NOT Selling Online – How to market your business locally
- How to set up to get found on Google and Facebook for Free
- What equipment you should buy with VIDEOS of how they work!
The online course consists of self-paced training modules with action steps for your business. For more information, click here.
More about ColDesi, Inc.
Since it’s inception, ColDesi has established industry-leading online training, advanced technical support, and service and brought several unique products to the market.
ColDesi also sells and supports the highly successful DTG™ brand of printers, the ProSpangle bling transfer machine, and the DigitalHeat FX T-Shirt Transfer system.
To find out more about any of the products or brands represented by ColDesi, Inc. call 877-793-3278 or find them on the internet at coldesi.com