ColDesi, Inc Releases Content Marketing Podcast, Episode #75
TAMPA, FLORIDA – 06/04/2018- Marc Vila and Mark Stephenson are back at it again this week with a fresh episode of the Custom Apparel Startups Podcast.
This weeks episode is laser-focused on helping growing businesses (especially t-shirt and embroidery start-ups) improve their market reach with great content marketing.
About the Podcast & Where to Learn More
The Custom Apparel Startups Podcast, available on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play, broadcasts weekly, whereby industry experts lay out helpful advice that business owners can use to grow their business.
The ColDesi group of companies Is a leading supplier of decorated apparel equipment in the US market.
This episode offers helpful advice for business owners wanting to understand more about the business aspect of running a competitive and profitable t-shirt shop.
Specifically, listeners will learn: how a small business can get the most out of content marketing:
Drive Searchers To Your Sites
Using Content Marketing and Search Engine Optimization to drive Searchers to your website / FB page / Google Page, etc.
- Placement of Images
- Correct Use of Videos
- Good Written content
- Building credibility.
Create Great Description Pages
- Making sure that Yelp and Google business pages are also going to come up on the top.
- Developing great posting habits for local results and asking for referrals.
Use Content to Build Trust
- Having pics, videos, articles, etc. shows that you care about your business and what you create. People need to trust you to provide the custom apparel they need.
- Pictures and Video are great proofs that you do great work. Impress people who are browsing you online.
Display Your Reviews As Content
- Get comfortable with not only asking your customers to leave good reviews but also commenting when people review you.
- Reply to reviews whenever possible. FB, google, yelp, etc.
- Always thank people for leaving a good review.
- Discover the most efficient way to generate tons of content that others will enjoy
- Ask others to post to your FB pages with a company photo
- Example: Can you send me a pic with all the kids wearing the shirts? Is it ok if I post on social media and my website?
- Post interviews with your customers and write it up… include pics or a video. Help show others what its like to work with you.
To listen to the podcast, business owners can subscribe to the podcast on Mark and Marc’s website at CustomApparelStartups.com
About ColDesi, Inc and Colman & Company
ColDesi provides a full line of custom apparel creation equipment while boasting a combined 62 years in business. They have helped more than 22,000 clients begin their dreams of expanding or starting their own custom tee sales business.
Colman and Company, the supply arm of ColDesi, and equipment supplier is the world leading distributor of Triton brand HTV. They carry the Digital Heat FX Custom T-Shirt Transfer Printers as well as Graphtec Vinyl Cutters and Hotronix Heat Presses. They also have a specialized Patch Kit to create great looking patches in small numbers.
To learn more about ColDesi, or Custom Apparel Startups, call 877-793-3278 or visit them on the web at https://coldesi.com/
SOURCE: ColDesi, Inc.
Interested in DTG Printing or T-Shirt Transfer Printing?
Choose to subscribe below and we'll keep you up to date with Success Stories, Business Tips especially for apparel decorators and our special pricing deals.